Here’s your chance to get published. In collaboration with Become Shakespeare, we are organizing a short story workshop in Aug-Sept. Participants who take part in this workshop will get their story published in an anthology.Please check the link below for further details.
Short Story Writing Workshop
Attend | Write | Get Published
Only 12 Seats. Register Now!
Brings to you the most comprehensive Short Story Writing Workshop
- Learn the best practices of short story writing
- Get mentoring help for writing a short story
- Get published as a part of a book
# The paperback will be made available globally!
- Dates: 15 hour workshop to be held over 5 days (August 31, September 6, 7, 13, 14)
- Number of seats: 12
- Timing: 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM
- Venue: Kaffeine, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi
- Fee: Rs. 10,000/- per person (inclusive of publishing charges)
DUE TO UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCES, THIS WORKSHOP HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO A FUTURE DATE THAT WILL BE CONFIRMED EVENTUALLY.
What is the last date to apply?
Due to unavoidable circumstances our workshop has had to be postponed to a future date as yet unconfirmed. Please keep checking our blog for further details.
Of Heroes and Villains